Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why?

So, you're probably wondering why I want to expose my life on the internet or  "air my laundry".  Well, I want the world to know what I've been through and what changes I made to get to where I am today.  Everyone has problems and there is always going to be someone whose problems are much worse than your own.  Acknowledging others problems is something that gave me the momentum to keep pushing.  But, also realizing that your problem matters is important too.  My life still isn't perfect, but whose is?  There's always room for improvement.

This story is real and is about the struggles I had in an abusive relationship. I hope to get on here everyday and give you "MY PAINTED PICTURE"  on my life and how I got to be who I am today. Because, the truth is what you've been through in life is what makes you the person you are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment